Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 14 & Working

Yep, things have been crazy lately.  Work has been great.  I was afraid my hours for the months of January and February would be cut back drastically and the pay check I was quickly becoming accustomed to would fizzle to next to nothing.  But hours are being added.  A couple of people are out of the catalog dept. for a couple of weeks, so I'm getting some extra shifts.  And someone is out this week in the children's dept., so I'm getting some extra shifts there.  So it's all going to be good.  Actually, as much as I'm enjoying working, I'm starting to look forward to a couple of days off.

When I do get those days off, I'll get back to my dyeing.  I have been doing some dyeing along that I haven't documented, so I'm up to about Day 14 of my 300 Days of Dyeing.  When I do get a few days off, I'll spend some time photographing the results of my work.

I have also ordered some 50/50 Merino/Silk top that should be here next week.  I can't wait to start dyeing it.  I also want to work on my formula for 'Honeysuckle', the 2011 Color of the Year.  I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but I think it's growing on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment