Monday, October 11, 2010

Video & Photo Session, Gulf Shores, & Shrimp Festival

As many of you know, my husband I traveled to Mississippi to be here when my mother had heart surgery scheduled for this past Thursday. The surgery has been postponed and we're waiting to see if the doctors will do it this week. In the meantime we are just spending time with my family. Friday afternoon we took a little time to take some photos of my brothers race car. Lewis took some video while were were there, too. This is just a bit of what was happening.
 


On Saturday, we went to Gulf Shores to the Shrimp Festival.  I didn't take a lot of photos there, but I did take a few on the beach.



Greek Salad.  I'm not sure what all was in it, but it looked delicious.  If we had stayed longer, this would have been my second lunch.





I enjoyed walking in the crowd, listening to the amateur talent on stage in the background, and getting ideas for projects while moving through the Arts & Crafts and Fine Arts booths. But the beach and bit of fresh gulf air is always relaxing and the best part of any trip to the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment