Friday, August 13, 2010

Fiber Arts Friday

I have finally photographed and will list later today some hand dyed merino wool, ready for spinning.  One is a light to medium turquoise.  Probably more light than medium.  I love this color.  It's so soft and cool.   But the fiber is soft and warm. The other is Navy Blue & Khaki.  I haven't come up with any witty names for either of them.  They will probably end up with some off the wall name.  Or a number.  But I really, really hate numbers for names.  If you have any suggestions before I list the them, please let me know.  But you better hurry!


 

Now for the Fiber Arts Friday.  Please post a link to your blog in the comments area here.  I would appreciate it if you could leave a link back to Teresa Levite Studio in your blog, but it's not necessary..  And you can also check out WonderWhyGal's Fiber Arts Friday blog and leave a link to your Fiber related blog there, too!

7 comments:

  1. The first one looks like a fluffy cloud or cotton candy, the second reminds me of a grape vine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Baa Baa Baffling Blue Wool" for the first...
    "Corduroy Rocks" for the second! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Robin's Egg and Driftwood?

    Whatever you call them, they're gorgeous!!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the suggestions. I'm still not sure what the names will be. (A serious nap overtook me this afternoon.) But I'll link the photos here to the listings in my store when I decide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors. I like the second one the best. It reminds me of river rock. I'm no help with names because I always use the animal it came from with mine.

    I agree with jess that the first one reminds me of a robin's egg

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top one looks like Raspberry Cotton Candy. Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I like those ideas. I'll have to remember those for the next time I have something similar. :D

    ReplyDelete